Corporate Team Building Development Programs
Our team building development programs create an atmosphere where participants are equal in their knowledge about the tasks to be accomplished. During these tasks participants are required to act intuitively and not hide behind their existing work roles. The Accelerated Learning Model provides a condensed timeframe where participants are required to examine the consequences of their team decisions and act to improve upon them immediately. Through an in depth needs assessment, The Nuhop Center is able to integrate your companies core values, objectives, and organizational dreams into our existing curriculum. The experiences created provide an opportunity for your team to see one another on a human level and provides the template to create a shared vision and direction for the future.
As unique as the companies we serve
The Nuhop Center for Experiential Learning Team works diligently to create Team Development Sessions that are as unique at the companies we serve. Therefore, we have developed a needs assessment to gather information essential in the development of your Team Development Program. Please feel free to download the Corporate Needs Assessment below. Once complete, please e-mail Trevor Dunlap, Corporate Trainer and we will begin to design a dynamic learning program for your organization.
The Team Development Adventure Programs are customized to address the current issues and successes that are a part of your reality on a day-to-day basis within your organization. Some consistent topics that have been addressed by past clients are:
- Leadership Styles
- Effective Communication
- Problem Solving Skills
- Goal Setting
- Friendly Competition
- Coaching and Giving Feedback
- Project Management Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Awareness of each individual's strengths, skill sets and personality traits.
- Development of leadership and communication skills.
- Increased rapport and confidence in individual relationships.
- Interactions with one another on a human level.
- Improved understanding, trust and shared vision.
- Increased team awareness
Programs can be facilitated at any of our partners sites, our site or a site of your choosing. The Nuhop Center for Experiential Learning has partnered with the following unique venues: Ohio State Parks
and Sawmill Creek Resort.
- GPS Adventure - Taught basic GPS skills, the team sets off on an adventure around the resort. This is the modern day version of old orienteering team challenges MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE ...
- Daytona Challenge - Teams are formed and given the task of building a racecar out of a limited set of materials. Each team is required to follow the same specs, however given freedom within their designs. A team building program centered on the topic of coaching and giving feedback. Teams must design, create, and race.MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE ...
- Cycle Works - High energy indoor teaming experience. During this session teams begin to understand that they must break down barriors and enhance cross-functional teamwork to complete the task of constructing a bike. MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE ...
- Master Chef - This event is full of surprises as teams compete for title of the most distinct and delectable main course. Mini kitchens are stationed around the room for a main event with all the materials necessary to prepare their culinary masterpiece MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE ...
- America's Cup Challenge - Teams are formed and given a certain amount of time to design, create, and build a race boat with an array of materials. After the boats are complete it is off to the races, as the teams compete. MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE ...
- Building Bridges Adventures - This unique team development event is centered on the concepts of innovation, collaboration, effective communication and sharing of information. The Building Bridges Program uses K'nex toy building products as the focal point of this highly engaging event MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE ...
- Survivor Challenge - The Survivor Challenge Programs can be broken down into 1/2 day, 3/4 day, and full day events. All programs are designed to meet the needs of your organizations current reality. The full day program consist of four main events: The Energizer Session, The GPS Adventure, The Daytona Challenge and The America's Cup Challenge MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE ...
- High Ropes Courses - Whether it be the Giant Swing, Pamper Pole or indoor ropes courses, swinging or climbing, teams build awareness of each individual's strengths, skill sets and personality traits. Leadership and communication skills are developed and understanding, trust and shared vision are improved MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE ...
- Adventure Race - Each team functions as a unit and must complete each leg of the race as a unit. The Adventure Race is comprised of three legs MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE ...
- Urban Journey - During the team planning session, the team reviews the rules and determines the best plan of action to complete their journey throughout the metropolitan region of your choice. MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE ...
- Adventure Trek - This program is a self-facilitated event centered around the concepts of friendly competition, collaboration and strategic decision-making MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE
- Personality IQ - With the integration of DiSC® Profile and/or Personality IQ Tools and a highly engaging team development curriculum, The Nuhop Center has been able to create results-oriented trainings that are designed to focus on our client's goals and core business objectives. MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE ...